Monday, September 21, 2009

My Crop Strategy

I'm planning on going to at least two crops in the next couple of months. I'll be going to a 1/2 day Croptoberfest in October and a weekend getaway crop in November. I always agonize over what to pack, so I'm working on a new strategy. For the last few weeks, I've been designing and laying out my pages, but not adhering anything. I just slip my ALMOST completed page into the sleeve, maybe add a few extra bling or coordinating papers and leave it for the crop. So far, I've got about 24 pages that I should be able to finish at the October crop. I won't have to worry about packing so much it takes me a 1/2 hour to "move in" to my crop space. Theoretically, I only have to bring adhesive. I'll let you know how it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment