Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Fun

Just thought I would share a few Valentine's Day projects we've been cooking up here at home.
First, I found these bubble tubes on clearance and thought I could transform them into cute Valentine gifts. 
I punched some circles out of cardstock and adhered them to the plastic circle handle, then Hannah added the glittery heart foam sticker.  I made a tag saying "You Blow Me Away" and Hannah added another foam sticker (okay she added one or two and then was "done" so mama had to finish the rest).  I tied them onto the bubble wand and "tada" ... very cute and inexpensive Valentines.
We also had fun making these "toilet paper roll heart stamps" we saw on Pinterest.  I just shaped the roll for Hannah and squeezed out some paint and she went to town! 
She loved the stamp and it was easy for her to use.  When she was done stamping, she moved on to painting - on paper, then the tp roll, and finally her fingers - then mama called it quits :) 
When the stamped images were dry, I cut up some of the paper and adhered it to a pink cardbase.  We added some more foam stickers and "tada" ... more cute and easy Valentines.  Hannah signed her "H" and we put some in mailbox. 
Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment