Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Treats With Cricut

I was excited to be able to get the new Create a Critter 2 cartridge - I love these little critters all decked out for the holidays!  They are the perfect not-so-scary treat toppers for our Halloween dress up party at preschool.  I added a bit of glitter glue here and there to dress them up a bit.
I also picked up these cute notebooks at the Target dollar spot and topped them with more Critters.  The title phrases are also on this cartridge - can't wait to use them in our scrapbook pages!
Here is a shot of my worktable (before the cellophane wrapping on the notebooks).  Also shown are two cards I made with Teresa Collins' new Christmas cartridge.  I recieved both in the mail the same day and just couldn't wait to start working with them.  I have to say it's been awhile since I've been so excited for new Cricut carts :) and it felt great!  I can't wait to have some time to make the Christmas critters for another set of treat bags - they are so cute, too!


Happy Halloween, everyone!  Stay safe and get crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment