Saturday, January 28, 2017

Faith Planner During the Week

I get a lot of questions about my faith planner. My planner/agenda is from Illustrated Faith. 
Here's what the weekly page spread looks like blank.
My spread takes shape over the week as I add prayers, thoughts, scripture, and more that is influenced by my devotions, study time, and whatever prayer requests come up during the week. I don't really plan anything ahead of time, but there are some consistencies. The first thing I always do is create a border to the right for my prayer list.
This week I used word stamps from SRM's new Daily Devotion set.
Usually on Mondays I add some reflection from Sunday's sermon. It's usually similar to what I've journaled in my Bible from my sermon reflections.
As the week progresses, I add a little each day. After journaling in my Bible I often just use the same supplies and thoughts and transfer a bit into my journal. 
As the week progresses, my prayer list continues to grow and sometimes those prayers are driving factors in a bit more art in my planner. This week I was praying for the March for Life and that was a big part of this page.
Finally, by Saturday, my 2 page spread is filled in with scripture, prayers, and reflections. I utilize many artsy bits - stamps, scrapbook paper, stickers, washi tape, paints, and even pieces of devotions or prayers cut out and glued to my pages.
Here are a few more thoughts in video format.

Thanks for visiting today. Do you use a faith planner?



1 comment: