Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Snow Day Layouts

It's been quite awhile since I spent a day scrapbooking. My life, luckily, is filled with creativity - Bible journaling, fun projects with my daughter (like her recent kitty birthday party I blogged about HERE), and school projects, cards to send out, and other creative projects. 
But I've missed scrapbooking and have fallen almost 2 years behind (I had been keeping it to within a year for a long time). So, I decided to scrapbook Saturday. It was a messy day outside and therefore was perfectly suited to an indoor day at my craft table. 
Here are several layouts I completed from a series of snowfalls we had in February of 2015.



This last was my favorite. I love the pop of color in the title and the paint on that black chevron paper. Do you have a favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment