Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Bible Journaling with Stamps

In the Book of Exodus, God tells Moses,
"Say this to the people of Israel: 'I AM has sent me to you'" (3:14).
God, I AM, is past, present, and future. 
He is, as the verb indicates, the essence of all being. 
God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, three in one. 
For this page, I began by stamping Father, Son, & Holy Spirit in yellow. I felt it was a little too light, so I added darker yellow/gold layers with my ColorIn Watercolor Twists and waterbrush. I repeatedly stamped "I am" over the yellow and added the "amen" block stamp throughout the page.
I repeated the element of 3 with three mixed media leaves.
We are so incredibly blessed by a God who wants to be, and is, present with us. He meets all our needs because He is all things. Be blessed today as you reflect on the great I AM.

For my bible journaling page I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment