Friday, September 1, 2017

Personalized Pencil Case with Vinyl

My daughter needed a pencil case for school, so we found this one in her favorite color with the added bonus of it being shimmery and came with a fun tassle. But, the top was a little plain - or perhaps, as we decided, it was the perfect canvas for a bit of personalization.
Before I applied the vinyl, we decided to add a bit more color. It was a fun and easy activity to do together as we used the eraser side of a pencil to add dots of greens and blues for the perfect backdrop to the gold vinyl initials.
I used my die cut machine to cut her initials and a cat silhouette with gold shimmery vinyl. 
We love vinyl for all kinds of back-to-school personalizations - water bottles, lunch containers, folders and notebooks, bookbags. What will you personalize today?

I used: SRM Vinyl


No comments:

Post a Comment