Thursday, September 10, 2009

09-09-09

What were you doing at 9:09 pm on 09-09-09? I was enjoying some quiet time out in my gazebo and searching the web. The weather was breezy and cool - hinting at the coming of fall. I came across a great idea called "Chasing 99." It's a website and blog that challenges us to read the whole bible, just the New Testament, or just the gospels and Acts in 99 days. Day 1 is on 9-9. I am challenging myself to read the NT. It will take about 15 minutes a day. Certainly I can watch 15 minutes less of television, or 15 minutes less of Facebook or computer time. Maybe even 15 minutes of time with Mr. Cricut (gasp!). If you'd like to join me, go to www.chasing99.org to get the overview and schedule and then check out the daily blog at chasing99nt.blogspot.com. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment