Thursday, December 24, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at The Great Gypsy Escape!
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
remote cabin near a lake
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
Michael Buble's Feeling Good
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
go to a luxury spa and not feel guilty about it
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
just hand over the chocolate - preferably dark
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
What to Expect - the First Year
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
long PBS version of Pride & Prejudice
8. My favorite local escape?
I don't go very often, but there's a little tea shop downtown...
9. How do you escape on a budget?
dinner out in the gazebo (even better if it's $5 Dinner deal)
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
most recently - Culver's Frozen Custard (not very exciting, but it sure was good!)
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
You really can make a meal for 4 or more with less than $5. The web author, Erin, has great articles and recipe ideas. Click on the “Bargain Meal of the Week” box located at the right and then find your grocery store to find $5 meal recipes/ideas.
This one you have to register/log in for, but it’s free. It allows you to find your store and look at all the sales plus coupons for great deals.
print off your Target coupons here – Super Target lets you use their coupon PLUS manufacturer’s coupons for great deals – sometimes free or almost free
check in on Fridays especially for how and where to get free stuff
Friday, May 29, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Hannah is eating cereal now before bed - she seems to take it well and digests it fine (everything works its way out just perfectly) - and it gives us all a couple more hours of sleep - yippee!