Thursday, October 7, 2010

Loving Fall


Don't you just love fall? I love, love, love the crisp air and crunch of leaves. I love the reds, golds and browns. And I love new fall papers! I've been busy on a lot projects, which I'll share with you over the next few days.
First I'll share a project and a couple of layouts I made for Scrapdoodles. I used Making Memories and My Mind's Eye papers and embellishments. I was really amazed at the variety of Halloween-themed papers available this year! I'm not a big Halloween fan, but do enjoy the opportunity to dress up and eat candy! I made this cute table top tree using a wide mouthed canning jar filled with candy corn and a branch from outside. I then used papers and embellishments to create little "ornaments" to hang. Very simple and very cute!
My friend Cheryl let me use her family's cute Halloween pictures from a couple of years ago to make the first layout. The second layout features borders I made with the buttons and tag embellishments available from Making Memories. I also loved these sort of "spooky" photos I took last year around the house one very foggy October morning. Stay tuned this week and next week for a few more fall-themed projects. I think I'll go snack on some caramel apples before I get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment