Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbook Day Layouts

This weekend I was able to have an entire day (WOWIE!) to scrapbook.  I ended Saturday with a total of 20 pages done, which brought me up to December 2010 in H.'s album.  I was pretty pleased with that, and with having a whole day to myself.  Here's a few of my favorite layous from the day.  I hope you got your scrap on this weekend, too!
I really like the simple look of this first one and the kraft cardstock makes the pink really stand out.  I journaled about losing H.'s beloved bunny and his return in a flip up journaling spot.  The bunny and letters are from ZooBalloo.


The second layout used some fun bright papers from American Craft.  The title letters are cut from Alphalicious.  "You know you have a girl in the house when your open up your kitchen cupboards and there are a couple of Barbies inside!"


The "pajammin" layout was made by first cutting a paper circle, then arranging and adhering my photos on it and tracing the circle again to make the photos into a circular collage.  The title letters are from Baby Steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment