Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the awesome dads out there!  While I know my own awesome dad is in heaven, we sure miss him down here.  Luckily, there's another awesome dad in the house - my husband!  I'm so grateful for him, for all he does for us, and for the way he loves our daughter to pieces :).  Hannah and I had a fun time making a few special "powerful" presents for him this year.  She put on her supergirl costume and we had a crazy fun photo shoot in the back yard.  The pics are so cute!  I cut out letters with the Cricut for her to hold to get these shots and printed them out to fit in this 5x7 frame.
I used some of the other photos to create a gift tag with a "powerful" theme.  The sentiments are just printed from my computer.  We paired it with a basket full of power drinks and power snacks.

Next we made a "super" card for our  super daddy.  This time I printed the sentiments right on the photo.  I hope he gets a kick out of these gifts!  I can't get over how fun and easy it was to put these items together.

Of course, even though my own dad is gone, we do still have special men in our lives - my husband's dad, his dear uncle, and friends who are second "dads" to our girl.  So I made a few cards like this one to let them know how much we appreciate them, too.  Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment