Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Totes




This year we created a tote for each of Hannah's teachers.  We went with an orange theme and I created a cute "Orange you glad it's summer" tag to tie onto each tote.  I just downloaded a cute free orange slice image and placed the words over it for the tag.  Print, cut, attach with orange and yellow ribbon.
I used my Cricut to create the stencil for the bag.  The doily is a background from the Edge to Edge cartridge and I inserted a monogram from the TC Sophisticated font. It cut out in one piece with my Cricut.  I applied just a little non permanent adhesive to help it stay in place while we painted.  I used a sponge dauber and orange fabric paint.  I think they sort of look like suns, which went perfectly with the summer theme.  Inside each tote is an orange beach towel and an orange water bottle.

I also made a card for a thank you message to each teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment