Sunday, August 24, 2014

School Layout





Once again I'm closing in on my "stay current within a year" scrapbooking goal and scrapping our back to school photos from last fall.  This layout highlights some of the back to school photo session pics from our girl a few days before she started 4-year old preschool.  (Pardon me as I wipe my tears at the thought of her going off to Kindergarten this year!!!)  Most of the papers are from a DCWV paper stack.  I incorporated several SRM stickers into this layout.  The large "Hello" sticker drove the title.  I highlighted that with dots and flower borders and a little yellow butterfly. My favorite is the line of "hello sunshine" white lettering laid across the bottom photos.  With her bright yellow dress she really is a little ray of sunshine.

This layout was inspired by this month's SRM Challenge.  I played along with both the color scheme and the theme.  You can check out more inspiring layouts on the SRM Challenge Blog. 

4 comments:

  1. Kudos for you for staying within a year! I hope to get there one day; I recently finished 2005 ;)

    Your pre-school LO is absolutely darling and inspirational to me. And a perfect use of SRM Stickers! I am so happy that you joined us at The SRM Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at The SRM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layout! I admire that you are staying the course with scrapbooking...it is a lot of work but so rewarding! Thank you for playing at SRM!

    ReplyDelete