Friday, April 10, 2015

Lent is Over....Bible Journaling is Not

If you only follow me here on my blog, you might think I fell off the wagon during Lent. But, if you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, you already know that I continued and wrapped up my Lenten Art Journal. I LOVE my art Journal and the creative and spiritual ways it connected me to Jesus and the Word during Lent. I LOVED the process and the challenge and the blessing that the daily word prompt, time in the Word and then my translation of the Word into {he}art gave me each day.  I loved sharing it on Instagram and Facebook and seeing and hearing how it blessed others, too. I completed a total of 43 entries in this Lenten Art journal.  Below are some of my remaining favorites that I haven't yet shared here on this blog.  But don't worry, I am continuing with bible journaling and will share some of the those entries here, too.  Be sure to follow me on Instagram and on my Facebook page for more regular appearances :).  xoxo  Be Blessed!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment