Saturday, June 13, 2015

Bible Journaling Wrap Up...

I just wanted to share a few recent entries from my Bible. I've signed up for Stephanie Ackerman's Bible Journaling and Lettering Class (HERE) and love her lettering approach, which you can see in these three entries. There is so much inspiration right now online, but the heart inspiration found in the Word overpowers the art that come out.  I praise God for what He's doing in my heart and all who are discovering or rediscovering Him through Bible Journaling!

Created after reading Illustrated Faith Bloom devotion booklet. Inspired by galaxy technique presented HERE.  I used Micron pen, Signo white pen, water colors, Mr. Huey's opaque white mist on this page.

I completed this page after reading Rebekah Jones' challenge on her blog. It's colored pencils and Micron pen in my bible.

This was a result of another Stephanie Ackerman lettering tutorial. Micron pens, ink transfered with watercolor brush from Tim Holtz Distressed ink pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment