I'm a big fan of upcycling or trying to use what I have before buying new. Such was the case with my Advent journal for this year. I had a little used journal, so I removed the used pages and freshened up the cover to create this notebook to record my daily devotions for December.
The cover was in pretty good shape, but after removing a couple of stickers, was in need of a refresh. I simply brushed on acrylic paint in a similar color to the original and it looks great.
For the title, I grabbed some awesome and shiny SRM vinyl that I've been wanting to use. It cut beautifully in my die cut machine and adhered really well to my cover.
To finish it off, I added some great stickers from my Christmas stash. Now my journal is ready for the season!
For this project I used the following supplies: