Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

I picked up some beautiful new papers at my LSS, Scrapdoodles, this past week with these photos of Hannah enjoying a beautiful spring day in mind. Scrapdoodles also happens to have a blog challenge going - to use a banner on a layout. I think banners are so fun! I've actually used them on 3 layouts since I saw the challenge last week, but this one is by far my favorite. I can't show the others yet because they are for a "super secret" project I'm working on - let's just say that project is 44 pages and counting! The papers I used here are from BasicGrey - the line is called "green at heart." I love the purple/green combination. The new Cricut cart "Tie the Knot" has this layered, scallop banner. Too Cute~

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! The colors are beautiful and love how you tied in the banner! Beatiful job!

    ReplyDelete