Thursday, March 25, 2010

Templates from Crafter's Workshop

Thanks Scrapdoodles for giving me the opportunity to play around with some new 12x12 templates from The Crafter's Workshop . Here are some of the layouts I designed using the "Flower Shower" template. I used my stamping ink for each, but in different ways. I think the "Oh So Pretty" layout is my favorite - I used a makeup sponge with the inks. I put the template on white cardstock when I wiped it off using a baby wipe to see what kind of water-color type effect I could get, and that resulted in the background for the "Friends" layout. The winter layout was made with my white opaque ink and a dauber. The templates are fun to experiment with - see lots more ideas on The Crafter's Workshop website.






No comments:

Post a Comment