Thursday, April 15, 2010

Challenges, Challenges, Challenges

Practical Scrappers is having a Blog Hop involving lots of challenges. I answered their call for Glitter & Bling on the post below, and also have completed a few more. The first layout "Easter Flower" is based on a Practical Scrappers sketch. The paper scraps behind the photo reminded me right away of the LCMS cross. I incorporated the poem inspiration from the Scrap That Poetry challenge. It also meets the Cuddle Bug Spot "bling" challenge and the Pile It On "no stamped image" challenge.
When I went over to Sketchy Thursdays for the blog hop, I was inspired right away by their sketch. I really like banners, lately, so it was another excuse to create one on a layout.
The final destination on the blog hop is 365 cards. So, guess what I'm doing next? Yep! It's off to make some cards for their weekly challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! Thanks for playing at Practical scrappers...glad you could have some fun in the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete