Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Baby Book

Friends of ours are expecting their second baby and I made them a baby book to record all those miraculous first-year milestones. I was excited to find the album at ACMoore on deep clearance, so I brought it home and promptly took it apart to recover it. I used spray adhesive to adhere the new papers and sanded the edges for a better fit. Almost all the papers are from the new Songbird stack from DCWV - very cute. It's feminine, but not too girly. I think it turned out very cute and hope they enjoy it a lot. On the inside pages, the only real Cricut cut I used was for the names of the months (Designer's Calendar cartridge).


I had lots of little pieces left over after the album was completed, so I made some cute cards and gave them to our church card ministry to use. What a great stack of paper!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome project!!! It turned out awesome :)


    Thank you for checking out Scrap It With a Song...can't wait to see what you create :)

    ReplyDelete