Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Family Keepsakes Layouts

Had a great time at Scrapdoodles yesterday - (BIG sale!) - as I picked out some papers to play with for my Design Team post. I ended up focusing on several papers from We R Memory Keepers and their "Family Keepsakes" line. I love picking out a few sheets of coordinating paper and at least one pack of embellishments. This makes it super easy to design a layout quickly. Here are my two layouts with these papers and embellishments. I ended cutting out some of the paisley and flower designs from one sheet to embellish both layouts. On the first layout I added a paper measuring tape piece from Cosmo Cricket's "Material Girl" line. The colors are very similar and really go well together in theme.
One of my favorite things on this second layout is the title. I like to play around with mixing fonts - I think it adds interest. For this title I also cut out one of the flowers from a sheet of coordinating paper and used it as an "o" and then again a smaller flower as the dot in my "i".

No comments:

Post a Comment