Thursday, February 10, 2011

Joy of Love - Days 5-8 Catch-Up

 Day 5 - what you LOVE to hate...moments when Hannah is crabby, screaming, crying, whining, being a typical 2 year old.  Thank goodness these moments are short-lived.

Day 6 - who they LOVE...Hannah loves her daddy! These aren't my favorite shots of them together, but it's a typical shot of an end of the day exchange.  A little belly busting and laughing.  Sweetness.



 Day 7 - Generations...this one was difficult.  We don't live near family, but Hannah still has their love, I know.  I try to make sure she recognizes her grandparents through photos - our albums, facebook, and little cards.  Here she's looking at a picture of Grammy (what she started calling her on her last visit).

Day 8 - Love from the heart...so many options here because we are truly blessed.  I chose a few hand-made things.  Anyone who knows me knows I love anything handmade.  Here are 4 afghans, or "bankies" as Hannah calls them, that we've received for Hannah.  I can't knit or crochet, so these are even more special.  They are soft and warm and absolutely beautiful.  They keep my daughter comfy cozy.  They are gifts of love for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment