Thursday, June 23, 2011

DCWV Stack-a-holic Template Challenge

Love my stacks from DCWV!  The DCWV blog hosts a monthly stack-a-holic template challenge - see the original sketch here.  I used my Black Currant stack to create this layout featuring my cute girl (of course) in her Christmas dress.  I really loved this dress - so shimmery and purple with those snowy winter puffs - and H. looked adorable in it.  She loved it, too! 

Even thought the stack is not a Christmas-themed stack, I think the papers really complement the photos - being all shimmery and purple!  I like the contrasting bold and soft patterns and the grey and black paired with the purple.  I hand cut the larger and smaller flowers from the sheets, as well as the triangles for the banners.  The title is a layered image from the Christmas Cricut cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment