Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Two Travel Layouts with Imaginisce

I just finished these two fun layouts and am loving the classic color scheme - deep blue, burgandy, tan, yellow.  All the patterned papers are from Imaginisce's new line, Bon Voyage.  I picked up four sheets of this double sided, glossy accented paper from Scrapdoodles.  When I saw these little airplanes, I knew just what photos of H. I would use.  We just returned from a family trip to Wisconsin and she had such a great time "flying in the clouds."  I wasn't thrilled with my photos from inside the plane, so I turned them black and white and printed the three of them out in a strip.  Even though they aren't great, I think it still shows the feelings of fascination in Hannah's face as she looks out the window of the plane.  The tags are cut from on the paper sheets and the fun font was cut with my Cricut and the Printing Press cartridge.

The second layout features a compass motif in that gorgeous dark blue background.  These are also glossy.  The cute stamps are another sheet and make a nice little banner when sewn together with some floss.  I also used the little coordinated stamp from Imaginisce.  Don't you wish stamps were still 10 cents?  On this layout I used more of the tags as layers and journaling spots.  My title can be found in the Gypsy Wanderings Cricut cartridge.

If you've done any traveling this summer, a few of your layouts deserve these great Imaginisce papers - find them at your local scrapbook store!  If you're in Fredericksburg, stop by Scrapdoodles soon and check these layouts out in person.

1 comment: