Saturday, December 10, 2011

December Daily

Yeah! I finally sat down to work on my December Daily Album for this year.  My cover has been done for ages, but with the tea and just catching up around the house, the dailies were at the bottom of the list.  I finally printed off pics for days 1-9 and completed them last night and this morning.  I am using a red Fancy Pants Brag Book for my album.  I basically took off the binding and am leaving it off until I am done.  I just take from the pile of pages and use what I want for each day.  The Brag Book comes with three different types of pages - the single kraft page with journaling lines and red scrolls, the red pocket page, and the 4x6 photo sleeves.  I'm not worried about them being in a specific pattern or anything - whatever I feel like for that day is what I'll use. 
I really like the Christmas line from Teresa Collins and am using a lot of that.  I purchased the set of coordinating stamps, too.  I LOVE the deer motif and the rich reds.  But I'm also using lots of other things, including the Mrs. Claus's Kitchen Christmas Stack from DCWV and the O' Christmas Tree Recollections Signature Stack.









No comments:

Post a Comment