Thursday, December 22, 2011

More Christmas Package Wrapping Ideas

Have you wrapped everything yet?  Here are a few more ideas for creative wrapping.
For this one I hand cut a letter D from cardboard (a cereal box) and wrapped it in fuzzy string.  I created the pennant banner by handcutting triangles from scraps of paper, attaching them with pop dots, and added the string with glue.  I also glued on the button to attach the letter.


I love how these packages turned out!  They were for my fellow "tea committee" members, so I cut the tea flourish found on Damask Decor and simply adhered it to a kraft paper base.  I used my Crop A Dile to punch holes in the popsicle stick (easily) and strung a ribbon through (it's tied in the back).  I added the name with red pen and then sprayed a little shimmer over the whole thing.
This last one may be my favorite!  Just cover your package with plain wrap and let your little one do the decorating!  Little Miss H. put glittery stickers on for daddy and "signed" her name (the letter Hs).  So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment