Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Scrapbooking Your Faith

It's almost time for another round of Scrapbooking Your Faith.  I love this class and am thrilled to be able to offer it again at My Creative Classroom.  Join me on this 4 week journey to explore Faithbooking. Learn how to create layouts that incorporate your faith and family values. Each week you’ll be encouraged to focus on one or more “faith words” and receive journaling prompts, layout ideas, downloadable and printable words and quotes to use, tips, and techniques that will inspire you to create beautiful layouts that ensure your albums not only reflect your life events, but your core beliefs as well.

Class starts July 6th - all online and at your convenience - Scrapbooking Your Faith at My Creative Classroom.  I hope to "see" you in the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment