Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Harvest Lane Mini and Layout

Lucky Me! Simple Stories is quickly becoming one of my favorite paper companies.  I first discovered them in the Scrapdoodles yard sale (thank you mystery person who discarded that yummy paper for next to nothing!).  Then, when I went into Scrapdoodles to pick up some goodies for Design Team, I was told to look at the new fall line, Harvest Lane, from Simple Stories.  Hot diggity dog!  I LOVE these rich colors, distressed feel, and how easy it is to put together layouts and projects with this coordinating line. My mini came together in no time as did this simple layout.  On this layout, the only non-Simple Stories elements are my photos, a metal bracket and brads (Stampin'Up) and some white thread.  It's fun to layer the coordinating elements.  I really love the little words and images on the sticker sheet and added some dimension to my cluster by backing a few pieces with foam tape.

This line is full of small and large elements that are perfect for layering, which inspired my layered mini album.  I designed it with pages that flip open to reveal more photos and more of the paper's sweet elements.  I love the little bingo cards!
Open once,

Open twice,

and flip open again!
Want to see that again?

Open once,

Open twice,

And flip open again!

I may just have to go back to Scrapdoodles and pick up more of this line...and maybe check out their Christmas line, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment