Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Scrapdoodles Design Team - Spring Layout with We R Memory Keepers

 

Ahh!  It's the first day of Spring and time to be inspired to scrap those spring photos.  It won't be hard to get in the spirit of the season with this collection from We R Memory Keepers.  Their collection "Simply Spring" boasts a sophisticated color combination of blues, yellows, greens, coral and grey.  I chose this butterfly paper for the background of my layout.  I cut a few butterflies out and then added them back in for a bit of dimension and glossed them up a bit with Diamond Glaze.  I added a few strips of more coordinating papers in the collection to anchor the side and my little file folder which opens up to another photo and some hidden journaling (see the inside photo above).  The front of the folder is wrapped in We R twine and decorated with a die cut shape from the collection and a couple of strips of washi tape.  I used a bit more washi inside on the journaling tag I made to write a sweet little note to our girl.
Now, go take photos of adorable kiddos picking dandelions or daffodils, stop at Scrapdoodles (or your local scrapbook store) on your way home for this sweet We R paper, and hurry home to scrap this spring moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment