Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Report - 5 More Cartridges!


Close Up of Mixed Title
 This past week I've caught up on my February 2012 scrapbooking layouts (for Hannah's album).  I'm also working on another layout for an upcoming scrapbooking class at MCC.  Here's my
Monday Report:
For the Week of
February 25 - March 3, 2013:

  • This week I've completed several layouts - 2 single page layouts and 2 double page spreads.  I used a total of 9 different Cricut cartridges on these layouts, 5 of those were "new this year" cartridges.
  • So my year to date total cartridges used = 33 of my 102 total


Here's one of my 2-page spreads. 

Snowflake from Wrap It Up; Title from Winter Frolic


This one is based on a fabulous set of sketches that you can have in your collection when you sign up for "Cricut: Scrapbooking Through the Year."
Registration is currently open for this 3-teacher scrapbooking course to be held later this spring.  You can check out all the details here:  New Scrapbooking Course at MCC!

This is my weekly check-in for My Creative Classroom's "Use Every Stamp" challenge, which I turned into a "Use Every Cricut Cartridge and more stamps, too" challenge.   You can sign up for this FREE class called "Use Every Stamp."  just by signing up to receive the Newsletters and then you can participate in all the forums.  There is also a blog that posts from the class and will even have opportunities to win free seats in other MCC classes. 

 

Happy Crafting, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment