Monday, February 25, 2013

Use Every Stamp Update

This is my weekly check-in for My Creative Classroom's "Use Every Stamp" challenge, which I turned into a "Use Every Cricut Cartridge and more stamps, too" challenge.   You can sign up for this FREE class called "Use Every Stamp."  just by signing up to receive the Newsletters and then you can participate in all the forums.  There is also a blog that posts from the class and will even have opportunities to win free seats in other MCC classes. 

The Monday Report:
For the Week of February 18 - February 24, 2013:

  • This week I've finished up a super cute owl mini album for an upcoming class at MCC (I mean stinkin' cute! but I can't show it yet);
  • I completed a layout for DCWV's February Stack-a-holic Challenge (used 4 carts in this one!) - see this post.
  • I finished the layout at the top of this post. The titles for this layout were cut with the Birthday Bash cartridge.
  • Running Total: so far this year I've used 27 out of my 102 total cartridges.  Yay! 
  • Umm, did I mention it was my birthday this last week?  I got two new cartridges - Ribbons & Rosettes and Folk Art Festival :)  I used Ribbons & Rosettes in the DCWV layout, but I have to update my Gypsy now to link Folk Art Festival (wish me luck).
Happy Crafting, Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout. I'm also enrolled in the MCC Use every stamp and I love your idea of incorporating our Cricut Cartridages, I think I may need to do that as well..

    ReplyDelete