Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentines and Use Every Stamp Report

The Monday Report:
For the Week of January 28 - February 3, 2013:
I created 3 12x12 layouts, 2 felt pins, and 10 Valentine's Day treats for my daughter's preschool class.  I used a total of 5 different cartridges.  I also used 4 different stamps from 2 sets.

This is my weekly check-in for My Creative Classroom's "Use Every Stamp" challenge, which I turned into a "Use Every Cricut Cartridge and more stamps, too" challenge.   You can sign up for this FREE class called "Use Every Stamp."  just by signing up to receive the Newsletters and then you can participate in all the forums.  There is also a blog that posts from the class and will even have opportunities to win free seats in other MCC classes. 

Here is a pic of my Valentine's Day treat boxes.  The cute little bug is from Create A Critter 2, as is the leaf.  The stamps are from Stampin Up's "Everyday Flexible Phrases" set.  I bought the clear pillow boxes at my local scrapbook store, Scrapdoodles.  LOVE THEM!


The layouts I created this week were either for my upcoming class at MCC "Cricut: Scrapbooking Through the Year" or for my Design Team week for Scrapdoodles, so I can't show you any of them.  But...check back on Wednesday because I'll be able to post my Design Team layouts then - and they are awesome, if I do say so myself ;).  Here's a little sneak of a close-up of one of the layouts featuring some stamping with some My Mind's Eye acrylic stamps.

Be sure to stop back on Wednesday to see the full layouts!

Here are the two super cute felt pins I made for my daughter's teachers.  I used the heart with wings on the Create a Critter 2 cartridge to make a template for the red and white felt layers.  The eyes are black beads, mouth is black thread.  I added crystal stickles onto the wings and yellow glitter glue to outline the halo.


Happy Crafting!





My goal is to report in every Monday, so check back often and keep me accountable!


No comments:

Post a Comment