Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine Shirt

Hannah wanted a pink shirt with a heart to wear for Valentine's Day.  What's a crafty mama to do?  Make one of course!  I found a shirt in her drawer to use (cuz I'm cheap frugal that way).  I cut out a stencil of plain cardstock with my Cricut - this cute "xo" heart is in the "Hoot 'n' Holler" cartridge.  I helped it stick to the shirt with a little temporary glue stick around the edges and the "xo" and then just a bit of painter's tape around the outside edges to help keep it in place as we painted.  I had some pink glittery fabric paint on hand (go figure :)) that was perfect.  Hannah had a fun time helping with the paint.  She was so excited she could hardly wait for it to dry!  On Valentine's Day, she went all out with pink wardrobe choices - from her toes to her multi-bowed hair accessories!  Such a sweet Valentine!


I know it's Wednesday, but here's my
Monday Report:
For the Week of February 11 - February 17, 2013:
  • Embellished shirt with Cricut stencil and fabric paint
  • Made a big heart Valentine for Daddy (Cricut)
  • Worked on layouts for upcoming online classes (2 additional cartridges used)
  • played with new stamps from Teresa Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment