Thursday, April 6, 2017

Let the Sea Resound Bible Journaling Page

Psalm 99 is an amazing song of praise to the Lord. In verse 7 we read, "Let the sea roar, and all that fills it; the world and those who dwell in it!"
With that powerful imagery in mind, I created a powerful wave on my Bible page with acrylic paints, a LePen fine point black pen and the new Marvy Reminisce white gel pen.
The stamp set Heaven & Earth provided a few more details - the jumping fish and sentiment.
To fit the sentiment in my Bible margin, I snipped it into two pieces and then stamped it in the middle of the wave. Pefect fit!
The Amen stamp is from another new set, In Jesus' Name.
I love how this page turned out and that I can shout my praises to the Lord and use my creativity to do it!

For this page, I used:

1 comment: