Monday, August 23, 2010

FaithKeeping

It's almost time to start up FaithKeeping! I have so many projects in mind, it's hard to decide what to do next. For our session on Saturday, September 11, we will be making this wonderful little album created with recycled toilet paper rolls. YES - I said TOILET PAPER rolls! Our focus for faith building will be the fruits of the spirit. This little album will help us look into what scripture has to say about living by the fruits of the spirit. You'll fill your little book with tags that include scripture and prayers. Here are some pictures of my completed samples. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

This FaithKeeping session is open to anyone who wants to join us at Redeemer Lutheran Church on Harrison Road. If you'd like more details, just leave me a comment and I will get right back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment