Friday, August 6, 2010

Pink Paislee Papers

Had lots of fun at Scrapdoodles yesterday picking out some awesome papers to play with! Pink Paislee is a relatively new company and I picked up papers from 2 different lines. “Queen Bee” is beautiful patterns of golds, greens, and browns. When I saw the scalloped circle sheet – I knew I had to use it. This line is perfect for your outdoor photos. I used them to create this layout of Hannah walking in our yard earlier this spring. The small photos were cut using a square punch. I also used my Cricut on this layout to cut out the letters for the title (Opposites Attract Cartridge).

I also chose Pink Paislee’s “Bayberry Cottage” line - a couple of papers and a pack of die cut tags and embellishments. I really like the dark pattern paired with bright purples, greens, and blues. I was recently introduced to a wonderful song about marriage called "Walking in the Minefields" by Andrew Peterson and I used some of the lyrics to create a little album devoted to our favorite married couples – or those who have inspired us. Again, one package of coordinating die cut embellishments went a long way on this project and added simple, yet elegant touches. I love making these little albums - would you believe it's just one sheet of 12x12 paper plus embellishements? It's super easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment