Thursday, January 24, 2013

DCWV Stack-a-Holic Challenge for January

I haven't participated in the DCWV Stack-a-holic challenge for awhile, but I couldn't resist the new "Kidlet" stack and it's just in time for January's sketch challenge.   Here's the layout sketch:


I love using circles in my layouts, so I picked up on those right away.  I also love the layers with this sketch.  Here's my fun layout with the Kidlet stack:



I decided to make a big accordion fold circle with the papers and repeated a lot of the circles in the layout, too.  The "LOVE" letters are cut out from one of the stack sheets and the colored circles are punched from another one of the sheets.  I added some rub-on stitching and a few brads from my stash to complete the layout.  This is such a fun stack and I can't wait to create some more layouts using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment