Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wedding Layouts to Love - Part 1

Background paper: Me and My Big Ideas
I recently completed my wedding gift to my niece - a custom scrapbook album containing layouts of photos from her wedding.  Completed, it totaled 48 layouts and over 180 photos.  Her photographer, Joe Hang, was amazing and I was privileged to use his fabulous photos for this album.

I was able to present the album in person on a family trip to Wisconsin.  Jenny and her husband Matt were so excited to see the album and I was so excited and happy to give it to them.  Jenny only got through a couple of pages when she started crying.

They love it!  And that makes me super happy. Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing some of these wedding layouts.  Click on a photo to enlarge it Enjoy!


gold doilies: Crate Paper; Clear orange overlay: Teresa Collins


Cricut for Title, bird die-cut, and fancy border

Gold dot vellum: We R Memory Keepers

water color effect on edges; 3x4 cards: Project Life

Background dots paper: Echo Park Reflections

Gold Rub-on Border: Jenni Bowlin Studio

Background Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Harvest); Orange Glitter: Teresa Collins; Title cut with Cricut

The beautiful photos are all taken by Joe Hang from Joe Hang Photography in Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment