Monday, July 28, 2014

Wedding Layouts to Love - Part 2

Here are some more layouts from my recently completed my wedding gift to my niece - a custom scrapbook album containing layouts of photos from her wedding.  Completed, it totaled 48 layouts and over 180 photos.  Her photographer, Joe Hang, was amazing and I was privileged to use his fabulous photos for this album.

My photos of the layouts are not so amazing - sorry about that!  I was in a hurry to photograph them (on a very sunny day) before packing it up to take to our vacation in Wisconsin.  My niece and her husband, Jenny and Matt, love their new album, and that makes me super happy. Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing some of these wedding layouts.  Click on a photo to enlarge it.  Enjoy!








The beautiful photos are all taken by Joe Hang from Joe Hang Photography in Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment