Monday, June 27, 2016

Exciting News!

I'm super excited to share with you some crazy good news. I am one of the newest members of the SRM Design Team! Woot!

SRM is a leader in the papercrafting industry and I am honored to be asked to joing their talented Design Team. Their products include stickers, calendars, stamps, vinyl, twine, containers and more.

If you're new to my blog, welcome! I'm so glad you're here. Feel free to scroll through and, hopefully, be inspired. I love all kinds of papercrafting - scrapbooking, cardmaking, and fun projects with my young daughter. I also spend a lot of time Bible journaling. Some entries are quick and simple, sometimes I spend much longer. I enjoy journaling in my Bible as well as in notebooks that I usually create for specific seasons or studies.


I'll be posting here on my blog, but I also post regularly on Instagram and my Facebook page. Be sure to follow me on Pinterest, too! The links to find me are under my photo up to the right.


Thanks for sharing in my exciting news! Come back soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Karen!
    FABulous projects! Can't wait to see more!
    I look forward to working with you and getting to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo!! And Congratulations - it is so exciting to see you continuing your paper love with so many others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Loving the pink and teal! Can't wait to work with you and see more of your SRM creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been admiring your Bible Journaling on the FB page. Happy to be on the team with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea and yippee! always good to see your things out and about!

    ReplyDelete