Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Fabulous Finds for Your Friday

Here are five of my favorite finds this week across the web.  Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of sweet tea (or whatever you like) and enjoy a little inspiration.
felt dahlia brooch
Photo Credit: Megan Reardon
1.  Holy Moly!  Check out this gorgeous felt dahlia.  The tutorial can be found here.  I can't wait to make one.  It looks easy - I'll let you know.
2.  Take a look at Heidi's Quiet Book.  Not only super cute, but she made it using things from her stash - frugal!
3.  This may be an oldie, but it's cute and so easy a 2 year old could do it (with mama's help).  I'll be making this hand print lamb with Hannah next week. 
4.  Did you know that popcorn has its very own website devoted to all things popcorn?  Well, it does and it's poppin' with fun activities and ideas about and/or using popcorn.  Yummy fun!
5. Yes, I admit it.  I'm a Cricut Junkie!  and this week 7 new cartridges were released.  Joy at Obsessed With Scrapbooking has a few preview projects and links to all the new handbooks.  My favorite new release is the Elegant Edges.  I envision many lovely projects...
Ahhh...good creative stuff makes me giddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment