Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2 New Spring Layouts

I love these layouts!  I'm not sure if it is because Miss H. is so darn cute - even when she has her finger up her nose - or if it's the bright papers and patterns.  Either way, I've captured another memory and they make me happy to look at!  The "it's just not very ladylike" layout is made with all Cosmo Cricket "Salt Air" except the smaller letters.  They are out of my Creative Memories stash.  That girl just cracks me up!  With these bold patterns, it worked to keep my layout pretty simple.  I also inked some edges to help separate the papers.
On my "Tweet Tweet" layout, I used a pink sheet from My Paper Studio as the base, and the rest is American Crafts.  I love this line ("Hello Sunshine").  The colors are so happy and springy.  I stitched on a piece of vellum and then added the other layers.  I don't remember where I got the pompom ribbon.  The stickers are American Crafts. They are sold in a little booklet and are super cute!  I like how I could use the cloud as a journaling spot.
I am lucky enough to design for my local scrapbook store, Scrapdoodles.  If you are local, visit them and the girls will show you where to find these two delicious lines of paper and all the coordinating goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment