Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring-Inspired Layouts

I love how spring changes not only the appearance of the land - green grass, yellow daffodils, pink and purple blooms - but it also changes my spirit.   I feel more energetic, hopeful, grateful, and generally happier.  It's hard not to be inspired by the new, fresh colors that catch my eye when out and about.  The master artist puts together a beautiful palette that I cannot perfectly duplicate, but I can sure be happy trying. 
Why not try some of these color combonations?
Combo #1:  green - pink - white
Combo #2:  purple - green - cream
Combo #3:  yellow - grey or brown - green
I chose a couple of photos of our Hannah from a recent spring day and focused on my color combinations to emphasize the spring feel.  I hope you can recreate a little spring in your scrapbook, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment