Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Winner!

Just came from random.org to generate the winning comment....
and it is...
The #4 commenter,  Libby U. said: 
Happiness = free time + my family + lots of giggles (I love schedule-free days:) And I need some inspiration for all the paper in my basement!

Congratulations, Libby!  I will contact you with additional information so you can get enrolled in Faith Inspired Projects!  and hopefully find that inspiration you're looking for ;)


Thanks to each of you for commenting.  Class begins on Friday, so if you didn't win (I wish everyone could!) you can still enroll and enjoy the course.  Just click HERE and you will be taken to the registration page at My Creative Classroom.  Blessings and hope to "see" you in the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment