Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lenten Photo A Day Challenge - Day 4: Faith

Lenten Photo A Day Challenge - Day 4: Faith
My photo today is a close up of a scrapbooking layout I created for an online class.  I am passionate about sharing my faith through my gift of creativity.  God has blessed me in this endeavor through online teaching opportunities and encouraging me to be a part of creative events through my church.  It's an exciting ride when one listens to God to see where He would have us live out our faith!


To where is God calling you to live out your faith and utilize the gifts He's blessed you with? It may be at home or it may be in the wider community. We go through many seasons of life, I believe, but God will faithfully continue to grow and use us when we are listening to His guidance.

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment