Do you struggle with what to journal on your scrapbook pages or how to incorporate journaling into your layouts? Are you looking to add more meaningful journaling to your scrapbook pages, but aren’t sure how? Do you want to move beyond the “5W’s” and journal from your heart?
In this class, I share my tips for incorporating meaningful journaling into your scrapbook pages. Whether you want to document the good stuff – celebrations, blessings, or everyday love; the bad stuff – tough times, death of loved ones, or daily struggles; or the ugly – colicky babies, sick days, or bad haircuts, I have a journaling idea to share.
While the focus of the class is on the journaling approach, I'll also share step-by-step instructions for 6 layouts along with 6 exclusive class sketches. All 3 lessons will be revealed on opening day.
- 3 lessons: "Journaling the Good", "Journaling the Bad", and "Journaling the Ugly"
- Full color PDF handouts with step-by-step instructions and photos for each lesson, totaling 6 layouts.
- Video tutorial for each lesson, some featuring additional bonus layouts
- Full page journaling prompts and layout suggestions for each lesson
- Printable PDF featuring exclusive, easy to follow sketches for layouts featured in lessons
- Message forums to share thoughts and discuss class materials
- Gallery to share your work and view others'
- Private e-mail access to Karen