Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring Birthday Card

SRM is hosting a brand new challenge blog, HERE.  The first challenge is anything that CELEBRATES!  I have a few birthday cards that need to go out this month, so it was easy to play along - especially when SRM makes the perfect clear stickers for cards!  I also had fun digging into some of my new Inked Rose collection from We R Memory Keepers - perfectly spring-y.

I know Susan at SRM loves doilies (and so do I), so I used a small doilie on this card.  The butterfly is from the We R Inked Rose coordinating stickers.  The twine is American Crafts and the sentiment is, of course, SRM.  (It's from the Thinking of You Sticker Sentiment sheet.)


Make sure you check out SRM's blog for more great inspiration!

6 comments:

  1. Love what you did Karen! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Karen! I love how you used the doily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Karen - love the doily and the gorgeous butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!!! Thanks for playing with us at The SRM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, your card makes me smile! Today is a rainy rainy day in the mid-atlantic and your pretty card brought a little sunshine :) Thank you for playing along with The SRM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along in the SRM Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete